Click Here For Preapproved Leasing
Check out our Auctions on
Check out our
Thousands of Used
Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools
Reference Number: 137263
Double Pinch Type Plate Roll
Model: RH-0610 Made In Taiwan
Note: the photo is of model RH-0606 (6' x 1/4" cap)
machine is made to order - Not In Stock
Mild Steel Capacity: 6'8" x 3/8"
Roll Length x Diameter: 6'8" x 10"
Motor: 7.5 hp
Roll Speed: 177 IPM
Weight: 13,800 lbs.
Packing Size: 130" x 41" x 51"
- Hydraulic circuits fully protected against overload.
- All three rolls driven independently and hydraulically.
- Hydraulic pinch adjustment for two lower rolls.
- Each lower roll is equipped with an easy-reading LED indicator to
show its reference position to the operator.
- Hydraulic pinch adjustment can be easily adjusted from the LED
- A Portable controller for moving around the machine for making
rolls forward/reverse/pinch adjustment conveniently.
- All rolls are made of top grade alloy steel hardened up to HRC55!
- Spherical roller bearings, which are very high quality made and
sealed-in to keep out dirt and dust, are installed for all rolls.
- The Planetary Reduction Gear and Pump outputs higher torque,
driving the rolls powerfully and smoothly.
- The Rolls are also manufactured in a camber design to compensate
for any distortion of the rolls from pressure during the bending
process - this design can avoid having finished cylinders in a convex
or concave shape.
- The drop end is tilted hydraulically at the outboard end of the top
roll journal for easy removal of the finished work piece.
- The drop end is strongly constructed and made to eliminate any
twisting tendency of the drop end resulting from bending forces.
- Infinitely variable roll rotation speed.
- Cone bending attachment.
401 Supor Blvd.
Harrison, NJ 07029
Voice: (973) 497-7500
Fax: (973) 497-7501
If you have any problems accessing this site please e-mail:
© 2000 Machinery Values Inc. All rights reserved.