Click Here For Preapproved Leasing
Check out our Auctions on
Check out our
Thousands of Used
Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools
Reference Number: 137660
SUPERTEC STC-1206NC CENTERLESS GRINDER
w/Single Axis Automatic Controlled Regulating Wheel
The CII model utilizes a Mitsubishi PLC menu-driven LCD touch screen
control that is easy operate, along with a servo motor for the regulating
wheel. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grind amount, rough grind
amount, fine grind amount, dwell times, and retracting clearance, then
press cycle start to complete the automatic grinding cycle.
- Both grinding & regulating wheel spindles are made of
NI-CR-MO alloy steel, which is normalized and carbonized
hardened and ground for longer life and better accuracy.
- Hydrostatic Babbitt bearings type spindle with a 3-point
support design, surrounded by a high pressure oil film,
eliminates metal-to-metal contact to provide heavy duty
grinding capability as well as high vibration damping performance.
- A pressure switch interlock prevents spindle start-up
until oil pressure is established.
- This pressure switch interlock also stops the spindle if
oil pressure fails for longer spindle life.
- The regulating wheel travels on double V ways are hand-scraped
and Turcite coated for precise and smooth movement to ensure
high accuracy and longer way life.
- Both grinding & regulating wheels equip with hydraulic dressing
unit. Dressing speed is infinitely variable. Various profile
dressing can be achieved with optional template.
- Hydraulic dressing unit for the regulating wheel can be rapidly
and precisely swiveled up to ±3° for grinding taper in infeed
grinding and for providing better contact between workpiece
and grinding wheel to achieve better surface roughness, roundness,
- All gears in the gearbox are made of Chrome-Molybdenum alloy
steel (SNCM-21), are hardened and precision-ground for smooth
running and low noise.
- The hydraulic system is air cooled to maintain constant oil
temperature and separated from machine to eliminate vibration
and dissipate heat.
- The optional servo driven variable speed regulating wheel
helps to achieve optimal surface speed for a better cutting
capability and a superior surface finish.
- Optional automatic loading & unloading for infeed & thrufeed
can be custom-built to meet your requirements, allowing the machine
to be run unattended, at a high production rate, while maintaining a
Work diameter (with standard workrest): 0.04"~1.18"
Work diameter (with special workrest): 1.18"~2"
Wheel size (Diameter x Width x Bore): 12"x 6"x 5"
Spindle speed: 1900 rpm
Dressing increment (per graduation): 0.0005"
Dressing increment (per revolution): 0.05"
Wheel size (dia x width x bore): 8"x 6"x 3.5"
Spindle speeds (10 steps): 15~310 rpm
Handwheel per graduation: 0.002"
Handwheel per revolution: 0.2"
Swivelling angle: ±5°
Inclining angle: ±5°
Dressing increment per graduation: 0.0005"
Dressing increment per revolution: 0.05"
Rapid feeding of saddle handwheel
- per graduation: 0.00125"
- per revolution: 0.25"
Micro feeding of saddle handwheel
- per graduation: 0.000050"
- per revolution: 0.01"
Grinding wheel motor: 10 HP
Hydraulic motor: 1 HP
- Grinding wheel with flange - Coolant system
- Regulating wheel with flange - Diamond tools
- Wheel balancing arbor - Standard thrufeed blade
- Levelling bolts with blocks - Standard thrufeed workrest
- Maintenance tools & tool box - Wheel extractor
- Heat exchanger for hydraulic system
Options & Extras (call for pricing):
OPTIONAL AUTOMATION SYSTEMS:
- Electric eject attachment
- Air eject attachment
- Hydraulic auto infeed attachment
- Std. auto vibration feeder (dia. 400mm)
- Automatic loading & unloading attachment for infeed
- Automatic loading for thrufeed
- Outgoing conveyor & receiver
- Forming attachment
OPTIONAL COOLANT SYSTEMS:
- Coolant system w/mag. sep. & paper filter (20L/min, 80L)
- Coolant system w/mag. sep. & paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (20L/min, 83L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (40L/min, 172L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (20L/min, 80L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
EXTRA WHEELS & FLANGES:
- Grinding wheel (12"x6"x5", 38A)
- Grinding wheel flange
- Regulating wheel (8"x6"x3.5", A)
- Regulating wheel flange
WORKREST & BLADE OPTIONS:
- Thrufeed workrest (0.04" - 1.18")
- Special thrufeed workrest (1.18" - 2")
- Infeed workrest (0.04" - 2")
- Thrufeed blade (various sizes)
- Infeed blade (various sizes)
- Balancing stand for STC-12 (straight type)
- Input rail & output rail (L: 8"/ea)
- Long thrufeed guides (6ft/ea) w/stands
- Servo driven variable speed regulating wheel
Price: On Request
401 Supor Blvd.
Harrison, NJ 07029
Voice: (973) 497-7500
Fax: (973) 497-7501
If you have any problems accessing this site please e-mail:
© 2000 Machinery Values Inc. All rights reserved.