Acra Atel 2190TE-3 NEW PRECISION LATHES LIKE HARDINGE
Price on Request
- Atel 2190TE-3
- Ref #:
- One-piece casting base.
- Meehanite casting, vibration stress relieved.
- Induction hardened and precision ground bed ways, precision hand scraped removable gap.
- Foot brake.
- Turcite B coating between bed and carriage.
- Universal type allowing a wide range of inch, metric, M.P., D.P. threads without change gears.
- Housing is vibration-absorbent, deflection-free.
- Gears are hardened & MMG or REISHAUER ground.
- Machined from forged alloy steel, hardened ground & dynamically balanced.
- Three point support by high grade precision, machine tool taper roller & ball bearings.
- RIH or LJH wheel can be available on request.
- Integrated automatic control for longitudinal & cross feeds, forward & reverse feeds.
- Anti-Float design backlash eliminator fitted in cross slide nut.
- Safety clutch at feed shaft.
- One shot lubrication in carriage & top slide.
- Dual dials supply inch system screw.
- Metric dial supply metric system only.
- Nylon safety gears in end train.
- Shear pin in leadscrew.
- 12" 3-Jaw Chuck
- 16" 4-Jaw Chuck
- Full Length Splash Guard
- Steady Rest/Follow Rest
- Coolant System
- Foot Brake
- Work Lamp
- Gap Bed
- 4 position square tool post
- Tool box with tools
- 2 Speed Tailstock
DISCLAIMER: The information presented in the write ups and the photographic representations of the equipment are believed to be accurate at the time the pages are created. The information presented on the web site should not be used for formal quotation. Price and information presented in the write ups on the web site are subject to change without notice. Machinery Values claims no responsibility for inaccuracies of the information presented on the pages of this website. Please contact one of our sales representatives if you require more information or a current formal quotation.
Subscribe to Receive our Most up to Date Machinery Listings
For our latest machines and inventory, sign up to receive our weekly email to be first to bid on a machine.