NEW ACRA CNC TOOLROOM LATHE, MODEL: ATL-618
WITH FANUC OI MATE TD CONTROL
ACRA’s ATL-618 CNC Toolroom Lathes are fast and precise machines built on a rugged frame and ideally suited for accurate turning and threading operations. Speed and reliability are achieved by the combination of heated treated precision ground ways, TURCITE “B” mating surfaces with color L.C.D., manual pulse generator, and operator friendly software (other controls available) for quicker, easier programming and set-up.
They feature the following:
• FAGOR 8055I Controller.
• Guaranteed Circular Accuracy to 50 millionths of an inch.
• Precision Ball Screw on X, Z-axis.
• Protection Guard on Z-axis ball screw.
• X, Z Axis Feeds driven by AC Servo Motor.
• X, Z Axis Ball screws directly coupled to AC Servo Motor, minimizing backlash.
• Spindle mounted on high precision preloaded angular contact ball bearings.
• Powerful 3HP motor (5HP-Optional) with Yaskawa current vector Inverter Drive for improved torque response at low end.
• Fast Lever Collect Chucking.
• Air Collet Closer.
Swing over Bed/Guard: 11”
Swing Over Cross Slide: 6”
Swing Over Carriage: 9”
Distance Between Centers: 18”
Spindle Nose Diameter: 2-3/16”
Spindle Taper ID/OD: 5C (10 Degree)/ 4 Degree Taper
Speeds (Variable): 50 – 6,000 RPM.
Hole Through Spindle: 1-1/4”
Bar Capacity: 1-1/16”
X Axis: 6-1/4”
Z Axis: 13-1/2”
Rapid Traverse: 787 IPM
Taper Quill: MT#2
Diameter Quill: 1.358”
Controller: FAGOR 8055I
Weight: 2,200 lbs
Dimensions: 87x44 x 78 in
• CNC or Manual Operation
• Simple Air Collet Closer
• Coolant System
• Work Light
• Automatic Lubrication
• Tool Holder
• Special Tools
• CE Splash Guard
6" 4 Jaw Scoll Chuck with Back Plate
6" 3 Jaw Adjust TRU Chuck with Back Plate
Power Collet Closer
4 Station Turret (Manual)
5C Collet Fixture Plate (3-3/8" Dia.)
5C Collet Fixture Plate (4-3/8" Dia.)
Chip & Collant Shield
Curved Splash Enclosure with Built in Work Light
Gang Tooling Option
*All prices & specfications subject to change without notice.