Clausing CLC1250H NEW RADIAL DRILLS
Price on Request
- Ref #:
- Equipped with independent clamping unit. Vertical movement of the arm is coordinated by an IC Timer. With a single touch on the push button switch, you can have arm unclamped on column and move vertically, or stop clamp automatically. Very easy to operate arm will maintain the same position after shifting.
- Gears are cooled and lubricated by an oil pump to minimize gear wear.
- Special automatic tool eject device is supplied to allow you to change tools quickly. (No drift is required).
- Special arm elevating device prevents arm from dropping abruptly after years of usage.
- Coolant System
- Tool kit and manuals
- 25" x 20" x 15" Box Table
- Spindle Guard
DISCLAIMER: The information presented in the write ups and the photographic representations of the equipment are believed to be accurate at the time the pages are created. The information presented on the web site should not be used for formal quotation. Price and information presented in the write ups on the web site are subject to change without notice. Machinery Values claims no responsibility for inaccuracies of the information presented on the pages of this website. Please contact one of our sales representatives if you require more information or a current formal quotation.
Subscribe to Receive our Most up to Date Machinery Listings
For our latest machines and inventory, sign up to receive our weekly email to be first to bid on a machine.