Mitsubishi PD-32-B50A, FANUC 32i-B CNC, SBS WHEEL BALANCE, CNC ANGLE HEAD CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
Price on Request
- PD-32-B50A, FANUC 32i-B CNC, SBS WHEEL BALANCE,
- Ref #:
- Optimized conditions are automatically set with the same degree
- of expertise as experienced operator. Adaptation control is utilized
- for the automatic measurement device, realizing automatic setups
- for speed switching points between the rough and the fine grindings
- even for the first workpiece model that has been time-consuming
- in conventional machines.
- With conversational graphical programming software, data can
- be edited easily with minimum key commands.
- The advanced fluid technology, which has been developed over
- time in our Aircraft Division, is applied to the bearings of
- machining tool. This enables highly-rigid rotation to the order
- of a submicron and results in high-accuracy machining.
- Wheel peripheral velocity of 60 m/s (or 80m/s, optional) realized
- high-speed heavy-duty grinding. The grinding wheel of 120 mm
- (or 145 mm, optional) width enables heavy-duty plunge grinding
- in a single stroke.
- The high-speed locater has shortened the measurement time.
- Measurement by longitudinal locator takes only 4 seconds.
- Adoption of fixed-table design enabled narrow-width machine
- structure, facilitating automation and incorporation into
- production line.
- Various autoloaders and robots are optionally available to
- meet your specific needs.
- Color LCD display is equipped as standard for enhanced visibility
- Graphical displays of path check, machining area indications and
- so on ensures steady operations.
- Safety is ensured by the triple checking functions
- (machining program, grinding path, and wheel motor overload detection).
DISCLAIMER: The information presented in the write ups and the photographic representations of the equipment are believed to be accurate at the time the pages are created. The information presented on the web site should not be used for formal quotation. Price and information presented in the write ups on the web site are subject to change without notice. Machinery Values claims no responsibility for inaccuracies of the information presented on the pages of this website. Please contact one of our sales representatives if you require more information or a current formal quotation.
Subscribe to Receive our Most up to Date Machinery Listings
For our latest machines and inventory, sign up to receive our weekly email to be first to bid on a machine.