Sharp 1340VS-K with Newall 2 Axes DRO NEW LATHES
Price on Request
- 1340VS-K with Newall 2 Axes DRO
- Ref #:
- Hardened and ground gears in headstock for long lasting wear.
- Induction hardened and ground bed ways for smooth longitudinal movements.
- Spindel supported by 2 high precision tapered roller bearings.
- Carriage equipped with overload clutch to protect gears and screws.
- Quick change totally enclosed gearbox offers wide range of threads.
- Oil bath lube system keeps gears and shafts well lubricated.
- Oversized compound, apron and cross slide offer better cutting stability compare with similar size models availablein Fand V models.
- Jog button for easy engagement of gears and inching of spindle rotation.
- Digital Variable Speed in VS and V models allow easy change of spindle speed by dialing, it also operates on 3 phase or single phase power supply.
- Gapped bed allow large work piece to be chucked when needed.
- Removable gap
- Steady rest
- Coolant system
- Full length splash guard
- 4 way tool post
- Back plate
- Foot brake
- Thread dial
- Center sleeves
- Dead centers
- Tool kit
- 3 jaw chuck
- 4 jaw chuck
- Taper attachment
- Quick change tool holder
- Liver Center
- Drill chuck
- Face plate
- Micrometer carriage stop
- 5C collet closure
DISCLAIMER: The information presented in the write ups and the photographic representations of the equipment are believed to be accurate at the time the pages are created. The information presented on the web site should not be used for formal quotation. Price and information presented in the write ups on the web site are subject to change without notice. Machinery Values claims no responsibility for inaccuracies of the information presented on the pages of this website. Please contact one of our sales representatives if you require more information or a current formal quotation.
Subscribe to Receive our Most up to Date Machinery Listings
For our latest machines and inventory, sign up to receive our weekly email to be first to bid on a machine.